These people (OCD Cleaners) cleaned our house the other day They gave us an estimate.We told them what to clean, what not to clean they did not listen, cleaned what they wanted, removed stuff from shelves that they were told not to touch.

We have plants they were told not to touch or move them they did and broke a few of them. After a little over 3 hours they charged us 300% over their estimate (that sounds like bait and switch). They lied to us the cheated us. We contacted them and they said they return our check and wed issue them another.

BUT GUESS WHAT they didnt they cashed it.

Therefore, stole from us too.DONT USE THEM!

Review about: Ocd Cleaning Services Of Albany House Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ocd Cleaning Services Of Albany?

Comments

Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Project Management Services - Contractor Destroyed Our Home and Wants Us to Pay Him For It Project Management Services "Project Management Services (PMS) left us with an unfinished, poorly done, kitchen area remodel (Project) that has taken an extraordinary length of time and caused extensive damage to our home..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more